This is by far the sturdiest toy I’ve found that has survived Murphy, and it’s cute too!!! If there is a squeaker, it’s done for. This one has 9 and we’ve only lost one so far!!
This really excites me!!! I am hoping I have found a toy brand that lasts more than a few hours 👍👍
- iambutabladeinacrowd reblogged this from lovemycorgi
- faerielandcorgiandbeagle said: What brand is it and where is it from?
- faerielandcorgiandbeagle likes this
- krwebb likes this
- whenbearsgorawr reblogged this from lovemycorgi
- strawberry-bush-bump reblogged this from lovemycorgi
- a-hopeless-otaku reblogged this from lovemycorgi
- andcorgimakesthree likes this
- iothecorgi likes this
- nourishnourish0 likes this
- twosillycorgis likes this
- m-coco-m likes this
- arrowthecorgi said: My corgis destroy squeakers within 3 minutes of getting a new toy and rip the toy to little pieces within a day. I need a sturdy toy for them! What kind is it?
- arrowthecorgi likes this
- trinketbaby likes this
- dragoness22 likes this
- lovemycorgi posted this